What you will need:
#ES-1005 – 8mm gold coated glass beads (50 beads)
#ES-2010 – 8mm antique silver pewter daisy spacers (24 beads)
#ES-5002 – Memory wire (4 loops)
#ES-2004 – 5mm antique silver pewter carved round beads (2)
#4356 – Starlight Crystal 8mm champagne rondels (30 beads)
#4905 – 8mm antique silver pewter swirl bail (1 bail)
#11105 – 7mm silver plated jumprings (2)
How to do it:
· Start with putting charm on bail.
· String bail and charm the middle of the memory wire
· String your first set of beads (1 - #ES-2010, 3 - #4356, 1 – ES-2010) on either side of the bail and charm (string first set on the top and second on the bottom).
· String your first set of glass beads (5 – ES-1005, 1 – ES-2010) on either set of the Startlight crystal beads. Do for both the top and bottom. Keep following this step until you have the desired length.
· Finish off with (1 – ES-2010, 1- ES-2004) and finally 1 – ES-2010) on both ends of the bracelet.
· Loop the ends to keep the beads from sliding off.
Be ready to get lots of compliments!
Enjoy your gorgeous new bracelet!